Monday, March 16, 2009

Let's get started

I am a member of blogspot.com since 2007 and I have always attempted to write something but never had the time to, I still don’t have time for it but I will try. I am/was a journalist and it is so frustrating to have all these ideas in your mind and not be able to state them in paper, especially since my main language is not English, but still I will try or do like my friend Anamaria does, sometimes English, sometimes Spanish.
So this is me now…
I am a stay at home mom, married to David, a great guy with a big heart that thinks the entire world is a nice as he is. We have three amazing, crazy, wild, hilarious and unique kids. Rene, the sweetest, clueless boy ever. Brianna, a wild, independent but demanding, funny, vain little lady. Robin, our new baby girl who was born in March 2009, and eats like if there’s no tomorrow.
I hardly have time to do anything else but to take care of the kids and try to keep our messy house not that messy, but I love to write, mostly about politics, but also poems. Design, I am into digital scrapbooking and started to make my very own kits from scratch. Paint, I do watercolor, acrylics and oil, and it takes me forever but the results are good, although I haven’t paint with oil since I left Mexico. I love to design decorative items for kids’ rooms in wood and hand paint them. I love sewing but I get so frustrated because I can never finish my sewing projects. Pretty much I’ve done in my life a little bit of everything, I used to have the time and the money to “explore” every single passion I had, and if you ask me today what would be my ideal job, I probably couldn’t tell since I like to do just about everything and I believe that I am capable of doing just about anything I want to.
My Brianna is crying now because she wants her hair done so I guess I have to go now.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad to see you started blogging ... i can't wait to read more :)

Amanda said...

Yay! I'm glad you are doing this! I love your background and title!

Mami said...

Orale....finally you made it!!!